Hypnobirthing Scripts Pack
This pack contains five hypnobirthing scripts, three hypnosis techniques and some word switches.
- Scripts one to three are different inductions with the same core element. I use these scripts the first time I work with a hypnobirthing couple. The birth partner can also take a copy of the scripts to read to the pregnant woman. I also record them and give them an audio so that they can both listen to them together. The scripts help the hypnobirthing couple switch off from a busy day and focus inwardly. They give the parent/s time to bond with their baby and bond with each other. When using the hypnosis any anxiety evaporates away so the giving the body time to function in an optimal state. This is better for both mother and baby. When the hypnobirthing couple use hypnosis regularly they become familiar with the hypnotic state of mind. They will find it easy to switch off from the noise of the world to focus on birth when it happens.
- The releasing fears and limiting beliefs script is something I always use within a hypnobirthing session. There is the possibility of an abreaction that will require some therapy skills.
- The hypnobirthing script for 38 weeks gestation is a script I use within a session once but also give to the client as an audio recording to use at home in the lead up to and during labour.
- Included are three hypnosis techniques to be used at any point during your hypnobirthing sessions – all beneficial to pregnancy, birth and life itself.
- On page 22, you will find some examples of more positive language choices. It is important to use positive language to prevent a birthing woman from searching for negativity in her experience, or fearing it in the lead up.