Hypnobirthing in Farnham, Surrey and Hampshire
Hypnobirthing Practitioner & Founder of Fertility2Birth
In 2001 I graduated university with a degree in Financial Economics but thankfully in 2008 after a short career in The City of London a course in clinical hypnosis & psychotherapy led me up path that would change my life forever.
Before I had finished the course, people were asking if I could help them fix their problems. Help them lose weight, stop smoking, break habits. I soon had a therapy room near to the office, closely followed by a room in Harley Street. I was working 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. in a busy investment bank and then racing to my therapy room to see clients. Something had to change. In 2009 I decided to win the rat race by leaving my employer to set up as a full time, self-employed hypnotherapist. It was soon after this that Sue and I decided to lock ourselves in a hotel room for several days and nights to write our fertility2birth hypnobirthing programme. The fertility work came shortly after.
In more recent years I have published a hypnobirthing book, furthered my studies and therapeutic capabilities with a masters degree (MSc) in Consciousness and Transpersonal Psychology and taught many other hypnotherapists some of my techniques.
After the birth of my first daughter in 2011 I chose to focus on my practice in Farnham, Surrey alongside day workshops around the country. In 2017 I trained with The Red Tent Doulas to become a doula, a role that compliments the hypnobirthing work beautifully. I have thoroughly enjoyed supporting a number of woman throughout pregnancy right through to being with them at the birth of their baby.
I gave birth to both of my daughters at home, without any pain relief other than hypnobirthing. My birth stories and videos can be found on the birth stories page of this website.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis with Psychotherapy from the Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (DHP)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma from the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Masters Degree in Consciousness, Spirituality and Transpersonal Psychology from Middlesex University & Professional Development International
Member of the:
- Three Sessions
- Sessions last approx. 2 hours
- Sessions can be in your own home or in Juliet’s comfortable space in Farnham
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- Sessions are for yourself and your birth partner. If you do not have a birth partner or your birth partner is not available this is ok
- Best time to start is 25 – 30 weeks gestation but it is fine if you want to start earlier or are beyond this point
- Sessions are best two weeks apart but it can be flexible